Set of .NET 2.0-4.5 GDI+ rendered Visual Instruments.
Also includes a Visual Graphical Editor for Codeless Development.
- LED control with On/Off states.
- LED control with multiple states.
- LED control with gradually changing intensity and/or color based on the input value.
- Progress bar.
- Thermometer gauge.
- Angular gauge.
- Linear gauge.
- Analog clock.
- 7, 9, 14 or 16 segment clock.
- 7, 9, 14 or 16 segment gauge.
- 7, 9, 14 or 16 segment indicator.
- 7, 9, 14 or 16 segment text.
- Spectrum Indicator.
- Matrix display.
- Rectangular, or elliptic panel covered with glass.
- OpenWire Enabled.
- Composite components - The components can also plug into each other, so an analog gauge can contain Thermometer, Clock, Segment display, or any other InstrumentLab or PlotLab control.
- Matrix component rendering - The matrix can render any other InstrumentLab or PlotLab control, including another Matrix.
- VideoLab layering integration - All components can be rendered inside video as a video layer in the TVLDraw component of VideoLab.
- VideoLab video display hosting and rendering - The components can contain image display, and use it as internal background. The Matrix can render video by using the ImageDisplay.
- PlotLab integration - All components can be rendered inside a Scope or Waterfall as backgrounds. The Waterfall and Scope can be hosted in InstrumentLab components.
- GDI+ rendered.
- Included counters and time measuring components.
Set of .NET 2.0-4.5 Visual instruments - Contains Angular Gauge, Linear Gauge, Analog Clock, Thermometer, 7, 9, 14, 16 Segment Digital Gauges, Segment Digital Clock, Segment Indicator, Progress Bars, On/Off LEDs, Multicolor LEDs, Spectrum, Matrix display, Glass Panel, GDI+ rendered. Allows composite instruments. Also includes a visual graphical editor for codeless design.